Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jarvis Finds Fountain of Youth at FAU

Add topic

Nice read from Matt Norlander at www.foxsports.com:

“As we get better — and we’re gonna be better … in a way it’s almost like the whole leadership issue, everyone to me is an unnamed captain, so to speak, and everyone’s got to take on that leadership. Our team is going to be better because we’re not going to be relying on one or two guys.”

And just three of the five starting spots seem to be sealed up right now. The two leading scorers from last year’s freshman backcourt — SG Greg Gantt (15.6 PPG) and PG Ray Taylor (14.2 PPG, 5.9 APG) — will start, as will the team’s lone senior, forward Brett Royster (10 PPG, 7.4 RPG). Jarvis is asking Taylor something simple, but lofty: to set school records in assists and steals. He wants everyone else to be looked to for points.

Full Entry
Back to the top

Nice read from Matt Norlander at www.foxsports.com:

“As we get better — and we’re gonna be better … in a way it’s almost like the whole leadership issue, everyone to me is an unnamed captain, so to speak, and everyone’s got to take on that leadership. Our team is going to be better because we’re not going to be relying on one or two guys.”

And just three of the five starting spots seem to be sealed up right now. The two leading scorers from last year’s freshman backcourt — SG Greg Gantt (15.6 PPG) and PG Ray Taylor (14.2 PPG, 5.9 APG) — will start, as will the team’s lone senior, forward Brett Royster (10 PPG, 7.4 RPG). Jarvis is asking Taylor something simple, but lofty: to set school records in assists and steals. He wants everyone else to be looked to for points.

Full Entry
Back to the top

Re: Jarvis Finds Fountain of Youth at FAU

Great article. I'm very excited about basketball season! Not too far off, not too far off…
Back to the top

Great article. I'm very excited about basketball season! Not too far off, not too far off…
Back to the top

They need to pay him and make sure he stays at FAU.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

They need to pay him and make sure he stays at FAU.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: