Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brentley Harstad: Student of the Game

Starting at the nickel back position in the first game of the season, Harstad made arguably the biggest play of his young career when he intercepted a tipped pass and returned it 38 yards for a touchdown sparking FAU’s comeback win over UAB.

“That was huge - it’s real big for me knowing that I can go in there and change the game like that,” Harstad said of the score.

Already having a productive start to the season with seven tackles and the interception, Harstad has helped contribute to a defense that is only giving up 110.5 passing yards a game, a big improvement from the Owls 232.6 yard average last season…

Full Story
Back to the top

Starting at the nickel back position in the first game of the season, Harstad made arguably the biggest play of his young career when he intercepted a tipped pass and returned it 38 yards for a touchdown sparking FAU’s comeback win over UAB.

“That was huge - it’s real big for me knowing that I can go in there and change the game like that,” Harstad said of the score.

Already having a productive start to the season with seven tackles and the interception, Harstad has helped contribute to a defense that is only giving up 110.5 passing yards a game, a big improvement from the Owls 232.6 yard average last season…

Full Story
Back to the top

Re: Brentley Harstad: Student of the Game

This kid has been my favorite player since last season on D...he flat out hits.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Re: Brentley Harstad: Student of the Game

This kid has been my favorite player since last season on D...he flat out hits.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: