Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UNT Checks in #7 on ESPN's Bottom Ten

Joined by fellow Sun Belt member WKU:

1.  Western Kentucky  0-3  

"Ain't No Good Life": The Hilltoppers have lost 23 games in a row after falling at home to Indiana 38-21 on Saturday. Saturday's game at South Florida looks like 24 in a row.

7.  North Texas  0-3

"Gimme Back My Bullets": The not-so-Mean Green are 0-3 after a 24-0 loss at Army and will play the rest of the season without their top two quarterbacks and centers.

Full Listing
Back to the top

Joined by fellow Sun Belt member WKU:

1.  Western Kentucky  0-3  

"Ain't No Good Life": The Hilltoppers have lost 23 games in a row after falling at home to Indiana 38-21 on Saturday. Saturday's game at South Florida looks like 24 in a row.

7.  North Texas  0-3

"Gimme Back My Bullets": The not-so-Mean Green are 0-3 after a 24-0 loss at Army and will play the rest of the season without their top two quarterbacks and centers.

Full Listing
Back to the top

Re: UNT Checks in #7 on ESPN's Bottom Ten

FIU and LaMo are on the waiting list.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Thats based on record only…FIU played Rutgers and Texas A&M really tough, we better be ready.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Thats based on record only…FIU played Rutgers and Texas A&M really tough, we better be ready.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

dusky256fc said

Yep, shame they will probably end up on the list given their performance this year…which, aside from the double choke, was pretty solid.
Back to the top

walty12 said

dusky256fc said

Yep, shame they will probably end up on the list given their performance this year…which, aside from the double choke, was pretty solid.
Back to the top

It has to be the coaching.  The obviously have the talent, the only thing that will make a time choke like that late in the game (twice) is bad coaching.  They need to reevaluate their staff.
Back to the top

It has to be the coaching.  The obviously have the talent, the only thing that will make a time choke like that late in the game (twice) is bad coaching.  They need to reevaluate their staff.
Back to the top
Control functions: