Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. USF *not* on ESPNGamePlan

I noticed this a few minutes ago. ESPN probably updated the site recently, because I don't remember seeing it at the beginning of the week.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/5

FYI for those not going to the game!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I noticed this a few minutes ago. ESPN probably updated the site recently, because I don't remember seeing it at the beginning of the week.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/5

FYI for those not going to the game!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs. USF on ESPNGamePlan

Cool,

I wonder if it will be blacked out in S. Florida?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Cool,

I wonder if it will be blacked out in S. Florida?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

The USF game will also be carried on ESPN3.com (formerly ESPN360.com)...the WKU game this weekend at USF is subject to blackout on ESPN3.com...so, we are likely to be in that same boat the following weekend via that showing...however, Gameplan is a paid service...so, not sure they could black that out.......
Back to the top

The USF game will also be carried on ESPN3.com (formerly ESPN360.com)...the WKU game this weekend at USF is subject to blackout on ESPN3.com...so, we are likely to be in that same boat the following weekend via that showing...however, Gameplan is a paid service...so, not sure they could black that out.......
Back to the top

Rick said

The USF game will also be carried on ESPN3.com (formerly ESPN360.com)…the WKU game this weekend at USF is subject to blackout on ESPN3.com…so, we are likely to be in that same boat the following weekend via that showing…however, Gameplan is a paid service…so, not sure they could black that out…….

That's what I'm worried about as I'm trying to coordinate some watch parties in other cities around the country.

Back to the top

Rick said

The USF game will also be carried on ESPN3.com (formerly ESPN360.com)…the WKU game this weekend at USF is subject to blackout on ESPN3.com…so, we are likely to be in that same boat the following weekend via that showing…however, Gameplan is a paid service…so, not sure they could black that out…….

That's what I'm worried about as I'm trying to coordinate some watch parties in other cities around the country.

Back to the top

On ESPN U 7:00pm time slot is still "teams TBA", I wonder if there is any chance they could move us there?
Back to the top

On ESPN U 7:00pm time slot is still "teams TBA", I wonder if there is any chance they could move us there?
Back to the top
Control functions: