Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs USF Alumni Accomodations and Event Information

Add topic

FAU vs. USF
Saturday, October 2 at 7 p.m.
Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Bay

Support the FAU Owls football team on Saturday, October 2 as they play the University of South Florida at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay at 7 p.m.!

Game Tickets

If you have not yet purchased game tickets, contact the FAU Ticket Office at 866.FAU-OWLS  and request a seat in section 330, which is reserved for all FAU fans.

Overnight Accommodations

FAU alumni and friends in need of overnight accommodations may reserve a standard king or double room at the Renaissance International Plaza Hotel, 4200 Jim Walter Blvd., Tampa Bay at the special group rate of $119 per night plus tax. Call 813-877-9200 to make reservations. The Renaissance International Plaza Hotel also will serve as the FAU football team’s hotel, and there will be a welcome reception for all FAU fans at Gabriella’s bar in the hotel lobby on Friday, October 1 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.

Game Day Parking

On game day, special parking for FAU fans can be found in Lot 9, which is due south of Raymond James Stadium (RJS), beside the Yankees Complex. Parking costs $15 for cars and trucks, and all lots open five hours prior to the game. The visiting team will-call booth is located at Gate C of RJS.

FAU Tailgate

All FAU fans are encouraged to visit the FAU hospitality area on the east side of Lot 4 prior to kickoff. Enjoy tailgate food and beverages courtesy of the FAU National Alumni Association and FAU Athletics. Activities will begin at 5 p.m. Lot 4 is located on the northeast side of the RJS.

If you plan to visit the FAU hospitality area, please RSVP to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 29. We look forward to seeing you at the game — GO OWLS!

Click here for a map of the stadium.

If you're not already a member, join the FAU National Alumni Association today at www.faualumni.org. Plus, check out the official FAU alumni facebook page to stay up-to-date on what’s happening at FAU!

Back to the top

FAU vs. USF
Saturday, October 2 at 7 p.m.
Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Bay

Support the FAU Owls football team on Saturday, October 2 as they play the University of South Florida at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay at 7 p.m.!

Game Tickets

If you have not yet purchased game tickets, contact the FAU Ticket Office at 866.FAU-OWLS  and request a seat in section 330, which is reserved for all FAU fans.

Overnight Accommodations

FAU alumni and friends in need of overnight accommodations may reserve a standard king or double room at the Renaissance International Plaza Hotel, 4200 Jim Walter Blvd., Tampa Bay at the special group rate of $119 per night plus tax. Call 813-877-9200 to make reservations. The Renaissance International Plaza Hotel also will serve as the FAU football team’s hotel, and there will be a welcome reception for all FAU fans at Gabriella’s bar in the hotel lobby on Friday, October 1 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.

Game Day Parking

On game day, special parking for FAU fans can be found in Lot 9, which is due south of Raymond James Stadium (RJS), beside the Yankees Complex. Parking costs $15 for cars and trucks, and all lots open five hours prior to the game. The visiting team will-call booth is located at Gate C of RJS.

FAU Tailgate

All FAU fans are encouraged to visit the FAU hospitality area on the east side of Lot 4 prior to kickoff. Enjoy tailgate food and beverages courtesy of the FAU National Alumni Association and FAU Athletics. Activities will begin at 5 p.m. Lot 4 is located on the northeast side of the RJS.

If you plan to visit the FAU hospitality area, please RSVP to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 29. We look forward to seeing you at the game — GO OWLS!

Click here for a map of the stadium.

If you're not already a member, join the FAU National Alumni Association today at www.faualumni.org. Plus, check out the official FAU alumni facebook page to stay up-to-date on what’s happening at FAU!

Back to the top

Re: FAU vs USF Alumni Accomodations and Event Information

Sounds fun! I can't wait to be there to help with the event. I am staying at the team hotel/alumni hotel and arrive at 8 p.m. from San Antonio. I hope some Owl fans stick around in the lobby so that I can meet/see some of you!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs USF Alumni Accomodations and Event Information

Sounds fun! I can't wait to be there to help with the event. I am staying at the team hotel/alumni hotel and arrive at 8 p.m. from San Antonio. I hope some Owl fans stick around in the lobby so that I can meet/see some of you!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: