Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

I'm done

I'm  done with this staff i have seen the same stuff for 3 years this team has made no progress. WE NEED A NEW STAFF
Back to the top

I'm done

I'm  done with this staff i have seen the same stuff for 3 years this team has made no progress. WE NEED A NEW STAFF
Back to the top

Re: I'm done

I'm done

owlcountry40 said

I'm  done with this staff

See Ya!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I'm  done with this staff

See Ya!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Agreed, say whatever you want but I'm already looking to next year.  You're telling me a team that loses to a terrible team with it's dead arm 3rd string QB is going anywhere this year?  Yeah right.  I'm more excited about stadium construction than this year's team.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Agreed, say whatever you want but I'm already looking to next year.  You're telling me a team that loses to a terrible team with it's dead arm 3rd string QB is going anywhere this year?  Yeah right.  I'm more excited about stadium construction than this year's team.
Back to the top

How do you blame a dropped TD pass, a missed FG, and a dropped pass that would have set up the winning score on the coaching staff?

I am all ears…….
Back to the top

How do you blame a dropped TD pass, a missed FG, and a dropped pass that would have set up the winning score on the coaching staff?

I am all ears…….
Back to the top

The said

owlcountry40 said

No problem, you are not required to be a fan.  When we start winning in the future you can jump back on the bandwagon.

So long!
Back to the top

The said

owlcountry40 said

No problem, you are not required to be a fan.  When we start winning in the future you can jump back on the bandwagon.

So long!
Back to the top
Control functions: