Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Alabama

Was at my tailgate with the dirtys when Craig Angelos stopped bye our tailgate.

He told us that we are about to sign a deal to play Alabama in 2012 and 2014 in Alabama. They don't want travel outside of their SEC schedule

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU vs Alabama

Was at my tailgate with the dirtys when Craig Angelos stopped bye our tailgate.

He told us that we are about to sign a deal to play Alabama in 2012 and 2014 in Alabama. They don't want travel outside of their SEC schedule

Back to the top

Re: FAU vs Alabama

I hope we are getting 1.5 M or something like that for each Bama guaranteed slaughter, er …. win!

And of course there is no home and home or even 2 and 1, the SEC does not work that way!
Back to the top

I hope we are getting 1.5 M or something like that for each Bama guaranteed slaughter, er …. win!

And of course there is no home and home or even 2 and 1, the SEC does not work that way!
Back to the top

FAU vs Alabama

From what Angelos said we'll get a mill for each game.

Alabama won't travel outside of the SEC because money wise no one could pay them enough

Back to the top

From what Angelos said we'll get a mill for each game.

Alabama won't travel outside of the SEC because money wise no one could pay them enough

Back to the top

Another 'practice' added to the schedule  ::)
Back to the top

Another 'practice' added to the schedule  ::)
Back to the top

For a million dollars a game and the chance for Howard (if he's still coaching) to go back to Alabama. I think it'll be a cool experience.

No we won't win but we tell recruits we play at Alabama. It'll be a cool road trip

Back to the top

For a million dollars a game and the chance for Howard (if he's still coaching) to go back to Alabama. I think it'll be a cool experience.

No we won't win but we tell recruits we play at Alabama. It'll be a cool road trip

Back to the top
Control functions: