Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU pick up attempt

Add topic

Anyone know this guy?

funny!!  ;D :D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU pick up attempt

Anyone know this guy?

funny!!  ;D :D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: FAU pick up attempt

There's also some dude calling himself GREEN MANN who dresses up in some green nylon suit or something and having dance-offs with people. From what I hear, he's become a mini-celebrity of sorts on campus.
Back to the top

There's also some dude calling himself GREEN MANN who dresses up in some green nylon suit or something and having dance-offs with people. From what I hear, he's become a mini-celebrity of sorts on campus.
Back to the top

FAU pick up attempt

owlcountry said

If you were at the game you probably saw Green man…Red man, and blue man….also I think it says a lot that sorority's had recruitment the same day as the first home game
Back to the top

owlcountry said

If you were at the game you probably saw Green man…Red man, and blue man….also I think it says a lot that sorority's had recruitment the same day as the first home game
Back to the top

Yes I was thinking the same thing! Why not have recruitment on Friday? We had a great crowd but really recruitment on game day?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Yes I was thinking the same thing! Why not have recruitment on Friday? We had a great crowd but really recruitment on game day?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Well I'm sure they want a day when the most number of people can make it and most people have class on Friday. Still, the game was at 7 pm so they could have done it earlier if they knew/cared about the game, which they probably didn't.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Well I'm sure they want a day when the most number of people can make it and most people have class on Friday. Still, the game was at 7 pm so they could have done it earlier if they knew/cared about the game, which they probably didn't.
Back to the top
Control functions: