Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Scout Team

Does anybody know the two senior starters that were put on the scout team team for yesterday's practice? I heard it might be for disciplinary reasons, and if so that will hurt an already struggling defense
Back to the top

Scout Team

Does anybody know the two senior starters that were put on the scout team team for yesterday's practice? I heard it might be for disciplinary reasons, and if so that will hurt an already struggling defense
Back to the top

Re: Scout Team

If true it coudlnt possibly hurt.

Let some new blood try. Its not like the Defense is kicking arse and taking names.

A few of them ought to be benched in order to provide some motiviation IMHO.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

If true it coudlnt possibly hurt.

Let some new blood try. Its not like the Defense is kicking arse and taking names.

A few of them ought to be benched in order to provide some motiviation IMHO.

Back to the top

From fauowlacess.com:

Two senior starters on the FAU defense were practicing with the scout team on Tuesday as a result of possible disciplinary action and their status for the rest of the week, including Saturday’s game, is uncertain.

Both cornerback Tavious Polo and defensive tackle Daniel Joseph vacated their starting spots for Tuesday's workout and ran exclusively with the Owls’ scout team.
Owls coach Howard Schnellenberger said there would be an announcement on Wednesday concering Polo and Joseph.
Back to the top

From fauowlacess.com:

Two senior starters on the FAU defense were practicing with the scout team on Tuesday as a result of possible disciplinary action and their status for the rest of the week, including Saturday’s game, is uncertain.

Both cornerback Tavious Polo and defensive tackle Daniel Joseph vacated their starting spots for Tuesday's workout and ran exclusively with the Owls’ scout team.
Owls coach Howard Schnellenberger said there would be an announcement on Wednesday concering Polo and Joseph.
Back to the top

Scout Team

Polo is fine by me, the kid just hasnt duplicateed his great frehsman season.

Joseph is usually solid so dont know whats up with that.

Honestly, I want to treat the Owls Defense much like I want to treat Congress these days.

Throw out all the incumbents and bring in fresh blood. It cant get any worse for the owls D.

Back to the top

Polo is fine by me, the kid just hasnt duplicateed his great frehsman season.

Joseph is usually solid so dont know whats up with that.

Honestly, I want to treat the Owls Defense much like I want to treat Congress these days.

Throw out all the incumbents and bring in fresh blood. It cant get any worse for the owls D.

Back to the top

KEEP POLO ON THE SCOUT TEAM!

and how many sacks has Joseph had in his career? 2???

Something's gotta give
Back to the top

KEEP POLO ON THE SCOUT TEAM!

and how many sacks has Joseph had in his career? 2???

Something's gotta give
Back to the top
Control functions: