Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football Watch Party in Jupiter this Saturday — FAU vs. USF - CANCELED

Add topic

If you live in or around the Jupiter area and you can't make it to the FAU football game in Tampa this Saturday, join fellow FAU alumni and friends at the Florida Atlantic University vs. University of South Florida Watch Party this Saturday, October 2 at JJ Muggs Stadium Grill in Jupiter. Wear your FAU gear and show your TRUE BLUE support for the Fighting Owls!

When: Saturday, October 2, game begins at 7 p.m.

Where: JJ Muggs Stadium Grill, 1203 Town Center Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458 (across from FAU Jupiter Campus in the Abacoa Shopping Center)

Alumna Host: Terry Gearing '73, '77

RSVP: at [email protected] by Thursday, Sept. 30

See you at JJ Muggs Stadium Grill this Saturday!

Back to the top

If you live in or around the Jupiter area and you can't make it to the FAU football game in Tampa this Saturday, join fellow FAU alumni and friends at the Florida Atlantic University vs. University of South Florida Watch Party this Saturday, October 2 at JJ Muggs Stadium Grill in Jupiter. Wear your FAU gear and show your TRUE BLUE support for the Fighting Owls!

When: Saturday, October 2, game begins at 7 p.m.

Where: JJ Muggs Stadium Grill, 1203 Town Center Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458 (across from FAU Jupiter Campus in the Abacoa Shopping Center)

Alumna Host: Terry Gearing '73, '77

RSVP: at [email protected] by Thursday, Sept. 30

See you at JJ Muggs Stadium Grill this Saturday!

Back to the top

Re: Football Watch Party in Jupiter this Saturday — FAU vs. USF

JJ Muggs continues to be a great partner of FAU. I hope those living in the area attend!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

JJ Muggs continues to be a great partner of FAU. I hope those living in the area attend!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Despite ESPN.com reporting that FAU vs. USF will be on GamePlan, word has come from FAU, which they got from ESPN, that the game will not be shown on GamePlan. FYI.

It will be carried on ESPN3.com.

Back to the top

Despite ESPN.com reporting that FAU vs. USF will be on GamePlan, word has come from FAU, which they got from ESPN, that the game will not be shown on GamePlan. FYI.

It will be carried on ESPN3.com.

Back to the top

Thanks for the update Smitty!
Back to the top

Thanks for the update Smitty!
Back to the top

Re: Football Watch Party in Jupiter this Saturday — FAU vs. USF - CANCELED

The watch party has been canceled. The game can be seen on ESPN3.com. The direct link to the game, as provided by ESPN, is is here.

Back to the top

Re: Football Watch Party in Jupiter this Saturday — FAU vs. USF - CANCELED

The watch party has been canceled. The game can be seen on ESPN3.com. The direct link to the game, as provided by ESPN, is is here.

Back to the top
Control functions: