Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

POLL: Leavitt for FAU Head Coach #2

If he's available, should FAU hire Jim Leavitt to replace Schnellenberger?

Yes, we should hire Leavitt after Schnellenberger.
No, Leavitt would be more trouble than it's worth.
I would prefer another coach altogether.

You must select between 1 and 50 options

This is not one of those "fire Schnellenberger" polls - nowhere near it. We all believe Schnellenberger should coach at least one year into the new stadium, so

WHEN he chooses to give it up (after 2011 season, etc) SHOULD FAU hire Jim Leavitt?

Don't respond and say "Actually I'd rather we took so-and-so from -wherever-the-hell-he's-coaching-now." (just choose option 3 above)

Keep it on topic: Leavitt at FAU: Yes or no? Go.
Back to the top

This is not one of those "fire Schnellenberger" polls - nowhere near it. We all believe Schnellenberger should coach at least one year into the new stadium, so

WHEN he chooses to give it up (after 2011 season, etc) SHOULD FAU hire Jim Leavitt?

Don't respond and say "Actually I'd rather we took so-and-so from -wherever-the-hell-he's-coaching-now." (just choose option 3 above)

Keep it on topic: Leavitt at FAU: Yes or no? Go.
Back to the top

Re: POLL: Leavitt for FAU Head Coach #2

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  !!!!!!!What parent would ever want their kid playing for an arrogant coach that cannot control his emotions ??
What Unversity would hire someone who continues to tarnish their ex-empoloyers image by exposing dirty laundry and run up lawyer fees? He was fired for a reason . USF was sick of him and unfortunately for their players, found an out to get rid of him.
Levitt I am sure thinks he is way tooooo good for FAU.

Levitt will be very lucky to ever get another coaching job.

Back to the top

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  !!!!!!!What parent would ever want their kid playing for an arrogant coach that cannot control his emotions ??
What Unversity would hire someone who continues to tarnish their ex-empoloyers image by exposing dirty laundry and run up lawyer fees? He was fired for a reason . USF was sick of him and unfortunately for their players, found an out to get rid of him.
Levitt I am sure thinks he is way tooooo good for FAU.

Levitt will be very lucky to ever get another coaching job.

Back to the top

FAUFBL said

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  !!!!!!!

Second.
Back to the top

FAUFBL said

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  !!!!!!!

Second.
Back to the top

The guy has a great track record of winning.  I've always liked Leavitt.  However, I would be concerned about the program standards.  I remember reading something awhile back saying how 1/3 of the the USF roster wasn't even on track to graduate or something to that extent.
Back to the top

The guy has a great track record of winning.  I've always liked Leavitt.  However, I would be concerned about the program standards.  I remember reading something awhile back saying how 1/3 of the the USF roster wasn't even on track to graduate or something to that extent.
Back to the top

I voted no but I gotta admit, after watching tonights "game", I have changed my mind.

We need a coach with passion ans an attitude if we are to EVER compete vs. these guys, let alone, Um, UF and FSU, those games wou;ld be 50 or 60-0!

I am sorry to say this, but Coach is not the same since he lost his son! In some ways I cannot fault him, but he is not geting the job done anymore, and EVERYONE can see that by the play on the field and the lack of quality recruiting anymore!

We gotta give him his one last season in the new Owl's home and then name it for him and then move onward and upward.
Back to the top

I voted no but I gotta admit, after watching tonights "game", I have changed my mind.

We need a coach with passion ans an attitude if we are to EVER compete vs. these guys, let alone, Um, UF and FSU, those games wou;ld be 50 or 60-0!

I am sorry to say this, but Coach is not the same since he lost his son! In some ways I cannot fault him, but he is not geting the job done anymore, and EVERYONE can see that by the play on the field and the lack of quality recruiting anymore!

We gotta give him his one last season in the new Owl's home and then name it for him and then move onward and upward.
Back to the top
Control functions: