Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Must be south Fla

Add topic

The wheels are falling off the Dolphin wagon too...Good starts for us and them, then.....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Must be south Fla

The wheels are falling off the Dolphin wagon too...Good starts for us and them, then.....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: Must be south Fla

Must be south Fla

So, yeah, they fire their special teams coordinator after last night's performance, and we…….

Back to the top

So, yeah, they fire their special teams coordinator after last night's performance, and we…….

Back to the top

Rick said

Will probably give him a job haha

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Rick said

Will probably give him a job haha

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Atleast the fins are still competitive.  It wasn't that long ago when we were getting TV blackouts just like Tampa is now.  I'm not complaining just yet, we can still have a good season.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Atleast the fins are still competitive.  It wasn't that long ago when we were getting TV blackouts just like Tampa is now.  I'm not complaining just yet, we can still have a good season.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: