Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach’s comments from Sunday night

Coach’s comments from Sunday night

According to Schnellenberger, no injuries from last night’s game, but he did have some comments on the injured Jimmie Colley and Max Karrick.

“There status is they’re having treatment,” Schnellenberger said when asked if the two would return during the bye week.

Quarterback Jeff Van Camp blamed himself heavily for the loss last night, but according to coach he wasn’t the only player who had a bad night.

“He was one of many who, if had played better, we would have had a better chance to win, but all of us were at fault,” Schnellenberger said.

The team will have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off before returning to practice on Thursday.
Back to the top

Re: Coach’s comments from Sunday night

FAU said

The team will have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off before returning to practice on Thursday.

4 game losing streak, I don't think they deserve T&W off!

JMHO
Back to the top

FAU said

4 game losing streak, I don't think they deserve T&W off!

JMHO
Back to the top

Only reason they have off is because this sat is a bye week. Then again, every Saturday for them seems like a bye week

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Only reason they have off is because this sat is a bye week. Then again, every Saturday for them seems like a bye week

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Ouch! ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: