Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UPDATED WITH PICS: 2010 Florida Atlantic Midnight Madness

Add topic

Re: 2010 Florida Atlantic Midnight Madness - 10/14/10 @ 8:00 p.m.

any word on what time it ends? I saw 11pm and I've seen 12am. Would make no sense calling it midnight madness if festivities end at 11 before we even get a chance to see the team practice, but a lot of things they do at this school make no sense lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

any word on what time it ends? I saw 11pm and I've seen 12am. Would make no sense calling it midnight madness if festivities end at 11 before we even get a chance to see the team practice, but a lot of things they do at this school make no sense lol

Back to the top

Where did you see 12:00 am?

It starts at 8:00 and the basketball portion will take place first…then there will be the band, etc.  From what I have heard, the basketball portion will not go the full time.
Back to the top

Where did you see 12:00 am?

It starts at 8:00 and the basketball portion will take place first…then there will be the band, etc.  From what I have heard, the basketball portion will not go the full time.
Back to the top

Someone posted on Mike Burdman's facebook page that it would end at 12. It's kinda silly to have it end before Midnight

Back to the top

Someone posted on Mike Burdman's facebook page that it would end at 12. It's kinda silly to have it end before Midnight

Back to the top

They can't practice, the coaches are not even permitted to attend aside from the opening speaking role(s) per FAU…
Back to the top

UPDATED WITH PICS: 2010 Florida Atlantic Midnight Madness

They can't practice, the coaches are not even permitted to attend aside from the opening speaking role(s) per FAU…
Back to the top

Here's some more info…FYI, the team will not participate in the dunk contest, as it will be student driven…although there MAY be some level of participcation in the 3-point contest.

============================================================
==================

The FAU Men’s and Women’s basketball teams along with FAU Student Government and the Student Alumni Association will kickoff the basketball season with a “Midnight Madness” pep rally.

There will be basketball jerseys being given away along with AMP Energy drinks and food. Students can sign up for a 3-point contest, slam dunk contest and 3-on-3 games and competitions for various prizes.

Coaches and players will be on hand for a meet and greet along with autographed poster give-always.

The FAU Dance team will perform throughout the evening as will a live musical performance by Pop Reggae artist Out Of Order.
Back to the top

Here's some more info…FYI, the team will not participate in the dunk contest, as it will be student driven…although there MAY be some level of participcation in the 3-point contest.

============================================================
==================

The FAU Men’s and Women’s basketball teams along with FAU Student Government and the Student Alumni Association will kickoff the basketball season with a “Midnight Madness” pep rally.

There will be basketball jerseys being given away along with AMP Energy drinks and food. Students can sign up for a 3-point contest, slam dunk contest and 3-on-3 games and competitions for various prizes.

Coaches and players will be on hand for a meet and greet along with autographed poster give-always.

The FAU Dance team will perform throughout the evening as will a live musical performance by Pop Reggae artist Out Of Order.
Back to the top
Control functions: