Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Homecoming 2010 Event Schedule - Boca Campus

Back to the top

Back to the top

Re: Homecoming 2010 Event Schedule - Boca Campus

Looks like a packed week…but not sure what is up with that logo??

Back to the top

Looks like a packed week…but not sure what is up with that logo??

Back to the top

I agree packed week...would of been nice if the groundbreaking and midnight madness coincided with it though
Back to the top

I agree packed week...would of been nice if the groundbreaking and midnight madness coincided with it though
Back to the top

What's wrong with the logo?!?! Jk. I'm on the Homecoming committee and ya, it should be a pretty exciting week capped off by a ridiculously busy Friday. The Inauguration, the biggest parade ever and Fall Family Fest…should be a good time!
Back to the top

What's wrong with the logo?!?! Jk. I'm on the Homecoming committee and ya, it should be a pretty exciting week capped off by a ridiculously busy Friday. The Inauguration, the biggest parade ever and Fall Family Fest…should be a good time!
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Thanks for posting, Rick. Love the general design. Not big on the weird owl. I actually used to be involved with Homecoming so I have a couple of questions and comments for FAUfasho:

1. The committee should be commended for booking Aries Spears. Good choice.
  2. The Timucua Pageant has been going on for a long time and it's an awesome event. What number are we on, like the 7th Annual Timucua Pageant? Smitty would probably know. I'm just wondering why it doesn't say that on there since it's one of our oldest traditions; I think students are more likely to come out to something if it's billed as the _th Annual Whatever, because it must be good if it's been continued all these years.
  3. Is the Parade going to be along Lee Street again?
  4. Anything different about this year's Fall Family Fest? Or same tents, vendors, etc as last year and the year before.
  5. What's the marketing/promotion plan? Decorating the Breezeway is always a big deal, as are banners. A friend of mine was Marketing Director for Homecoming and she made big posters and hung them all over campus, that was great. But one year it was like, all they did was wrap a few bows around the palm trees along Lee Street and put a few signs in the ground with print so small you couldn't even see it when you drove by. It was really bad - you wouldn't even know it was Homecoming Week.

Having red and blue balloons and streamers everywhere you go would be awesome.

Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Thanks for posting, Rick. Love the general design. Not big on the weird owl. I actually used to be involved with Homecoming so I have a couple of questions and comments for FAUfasho:

1. The committee should be commended for booking Aries Spears. Good choice.
  2. The Timucua Pageant has been going on for a long time and it's an awesome event. What number are we on, like the 7th Annual Timucua Pageant? Smitty would probably know. I'm just wondering why it doesn't say that on there since it's one of our oldest traditions; I think students are more likely to come out to something if it's billed as the _th Annual Whatever, because it must be good if it's been continued all these years.
  3. Is the Parade going to be along Lee Street again?
  4. Anything different about this year's Fall Family Fest? Or same tents, vendors, etc as last year and the year before.
  5. What's the marketing/promotion plan? Decorating the Breezeway is always a big deal, as are banners. A friend of mine was Marketing Director for Homecoming and she made big posters and hung them all over campus, that was great. But one year it was like, all they did was wrap a few bows around the palm trees along Lee Street and put a few signs in the ground with print so small you couldn't even see it when you drove by. It was really bad - you wouldn't even know it was Homecoming Week.

Having red and blue balloons and streamers everywhere you go would be awesome.

Back to the top
Control functions: