Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN.com FAU Recruiting 2012

Add topic

Of course none of these guys can sign yet but Jarvis & Co. are doing some amazing work. Look at the first guy on the list…

FAU Recruiting page

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: ESPN.com FAU Recruiting 2012

Im impressed good job by Jarvis were moving in the right direction
Back to the top

Angelos better find a way to pay this guy and keep him at FAU until he is ready to retire.  There is no doubt our program will get to the top of the SunBelt and stay there with Jarvis.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

that's awesome.

One thing that i love on this board is has nobody cares about the "stars" for player ranking about football but everyone loves them for basketball.

our basketball team has a bright future.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Angelos better find a way to pay this guy and keep him at FAU until he is ready to retire.  There is no doubt our program will get to the top of the SunBelt and stay there with Jarvis.
Basketball could be our ticket out the belt, the Big East is known for its great basketball teams
Back to the top

ESPN.com FAU Recruiting 2012

owlmart said

walty12 said

Angelos better find a way to pay this guy and keep him at FAU until he is ready to retire.  There is no doubt our program will get to the top of the SunBelt and stay there with Jarvis.
Basketball could be our ticket out the belt, the Big East is known for its great basketball teams

We have never won the Belt yet.  We have miles to go.  We are on the right path with Jarvis.  This recruiting talk is nice, but like FIU's recruits, none of it means anything until they lace 'em up and play.

We need to work on becoming a decent mid-major team and go from there.  We are a lot of fun to watch, but have a long way to go.  Look at how much improved we were last year, but still managed only an 8 seed in the Belt.  It doesn't happen overnight, but if anyone can do it, I like Jarvis' chances over time.

My guess is that Jarvis would much rather move down to the Atlantic Sun than move up to the BIg East.  Much better chance of going to the dance.  The only reason we are in the SunBelt is because of football.
Back to the top
Control functions: