Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dave Lamount's rant hits deadspin.....

Back to the top

Re: Dave Lamount's rant hits deadspin.....

Now let's see if the Owls and their coach's have some fight in them Sat. and the rest of the year!

They had better or they need to find new occupations. Go Owls!!!!!!!
Back to the top

And he hits on Dr. Saturday on Yahoo too!

See the link below;

FAU announcer will fight entire press box over that last call - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Maybe with all the publicity, this will make the Belt actually look at the incident and do something about the hit.
Back to the top

I think it's great, there is no such thing as bad publicity. It was a missed call and our guy has some passion.

He's tougher than Lockley! Probably had a bad childhood though  ;D
Back to the top

Dave Lamount's rant hits deadspin.....

It's embarrassing…..embarrassing…..absolutely embarrassing.
Back to the top

Fanof49ASU said

Whats embarrassing? The helmet to helmet hit or Dave Lamont's melt down? If it is Dave Lamont I don't think it's embarrassing at all. I think it's awesome and I'm glad he did it

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I think it's great, there is no such thing as bad publicity. It was a missed call and our guy has some passion.

He's tougher than Lockley! Probably had a bad childhood though  ;D

You Clearly missed the point !  :-\  :D  :D
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Fanof49ASU said

Whats embarrassing? The helmet to helmet hit or Dave Lamont's melt down? If it is Dave Lamont I don't think it's embarrassing at all. I think it's awesome and I'm glad he did it

I think Dave would disagree with you….as soon as he gets a break from making phone calls.
Back to the top

I think Dave would agree with me actually. He's very passionate about this football team and it was quite clear the refs missed an obvious helmet to helmet. Especially now when the NFL is starting to crack down on them.

I give props to Dave for what he did and if he had an outburst again like that this week I'd support that too. Its clear he's as much of a fan as any of us and watching this team this season does get frustrating

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Fanof49ASU said

Jab979 said

Fanof49ASU said

It was a little over the top, but Fanof49ASU…you're making too big a deal out of it.

I think Dave would disagree with you….as soon as he gets a break from making phone calls.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: