Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How much are season ticket prices going to be?

How much are season tickets going to be next year and what are the particulars on Owl Club points, etc?

I am up in NC, however I plan on buying season tickets for next year and the future!  I have always given money to the football program every year, including money to the football scholarship fund–how will this help in priority, etc?

Thanks,

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: How much are season ticket prices going to be?

OWL4EVER said

How much are season tickets going to be next year and what are the particulars on Owl Club points, etc?

I am up in NC, however I plan on buying season tickets for next year and the future!  I have always given money to the football program every year, including money to the football scholarship fund–how will this help in priority, etc?

Thanks,

GO OWLS!

I am certainly not the expert, but I have discussed the options with FAU, so here is what my interpretation is (call FAU ticket office for complete details):

Season tickets begin at $135.  That will get you in the stadium.

Priority Club seats are the same price plus a $250 donation per seat.  This gets you a better location, and into the Priority Club with upgraded food areas and alcohol will be sold.

Premier Club seats are a package deal for $1,080 per seat.  You must put down a deposit to get this price.  This price includes the necessary donation, premium parking pass, free food in the Premier club, and alcohol will be sold if desired.  If you are in the Premier club you are able to access the Premier Club (air-conditioned area with bars and upgraded food areas, and you have access to the Priority Club.
Those that choose the Priority seating will have access to the Priority Club area only. (it will be similar to the Premier Club except it is open air and not air-conditioned).

I believe these are very reasonable prices.  Originally the Premium club seats were listed at $1,750 each, but FAU did the research and adjusted the rates to make sense.

Priority points will be used to select premium seats.

Again, contact the ticket office for full details (I do not represent the university).  The main thing is there will be great seats for everyone's price range.

We have all been demanding a new stadium.  Now is the time to make a difference, not just noise.
Back to the top

I'm still deciding if I want to do the Priority Club or just regualr season tickets.  I guess it will come down to how good of seats I can get without the extra $250.  Either way, I'll be buying my seats.  Hopefully a lot of others will be joining me!  ;D
Back to the top

fauowl said

OWL4EVER said

Thanks,

GO OWLS!

I am certainly not the expert, but I have discussed the options with FAU, so here is what my interpretation is (call FAU ticket office for complete details):

Season tickets begin at $135.  That will get you in the stadium.

Priority Club seats are the same price plus a $250 donation per seat.  This gets you a better location, and into the Priority Club with upgraded food areas and alcohol will be sold.

Premier Club seats are a package deal for $1,080 per seat.  You must put down a deposit to get this price.  This price includes the necessary donation, premium parking pass, free food in the Premier club, and alcohol will be sold if desired.  If you are in the Premier club you are able to access the Premier Club (air-conditioned area with bars and upgraded food areas, and you have access to the Priority Club.
Those that choose the Priority seating will have access to the Priority Club area only. (it will be similar to the Premier Club except it is open air and not air-conditioned).

I believe these are very reasonable prices.  Originally the Premium club seats were listed at $1,750 each, but FAU did the research and adjusted the rates to make sense.

Priority points will be used to select premium seats.

Again, contact the ticket office for full details (I do not represent the university).  The main thing is there will be great seats for everyone's price range.

We have all been demanding a new stadium.  Now is the time to make a difference, not just noise.

That's pretty right on with your numbers. Keep in mind that the Premiere seat you list at 1080 is actually for a 5 year commitment, the 1 year Premiere seat is roughly 1500. So if you lock it in for a while, you get a good discount.

Also, for every ticket in the stadium, the actual seat is $135 and the remainder is mostly donation (minus processing and parking fees) SO if you are lucky enough for work for a company with employer matching, you can get some of your donation covered as the Owl Club is a 501c3 org that's function is to raise scholarship monies.
Back to the top

How much are season ticket prices going to be?

Thanks for the input everyone.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: