Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Keeping the Trophy Home

Listened to the game on the radio here in Chesapeake Va. and the last few weeks have been disappointing but today was epecially nice. GOOD WIN OWLS!!! 8)
Back to the top

Re: Keeping the Trophy Home

Confidence growing!  These guys are good!  Now they need to understand it!!!!!!!  ;D ;D
Back to the top

we have to keep up the momentum - today was awesome!  If they win on the road next week, they will come back to Lockhart as the saviors of the season and have a nice crowd to take them to 3 in a row.
Back to the top

The crowd seemed to be a good size...a lot less people are going inside since they scan cards now but still a decent sized crowd...
Back to the top

good job owls… good job!!!

Back to the top

Some losses make you cry, and some wins almost bring a tear to your eye... literally.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Back to the top

Keeping the Trophy Home

Way to go Owls!  Keep up the momentum and get 4 more W's…..We can still do it!  Troy is not even close to being the team they were last year.  Winning 4 of the last 5 games might be tough to do, but it can be done!

GO OWLS!

Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Way to go Owls!  Keep up the momentum and get 4 more W's…..We can still do it!  Troy is not even close to being the team they were last year.  Winning 4 of the last 5 games might be tough to do, but it can be done!

GO OWLS!

I think we can make a run at .500

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

OWL4EVER said

GO OWLS!

I think we can make a run at .500

I am feeling that too.  I feel like we finally have momentum.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: