Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU College of Business named to The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools”

Add topic

BOCA RATON, FL ( November 2, 2010 ) – Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business has been named to The Princeton Review’s list of “Best Business Schools” for 2011.  Known for its college rankings based on how students rate their schools, The Princeton Review compiled the data based on its survey of more than 19,000 students at the best Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business ( AACSB )-accredited MBA programs in the world.

FAU was not only honored for having professors that are recognized leaders in the business industry who offer classes that are challenging and involved with cases from real-world scenarios, but also for its fully-operational trading room, state-of-the-art technology, solid faculty teamwork, supportive environment and strong interpersonal skills.

Story here.
Back to the top

Re: FAU College of Business named to The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools”

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! great accomplishment!!
Back to the top

Re: FAU College of Business named to The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools”

It also says:

"FAU’s College of Business is among the top 4 percent for largest business undergraduate programs in the United States."

Glad to see FAU is making my business degree more valuable.

FAU has always had a good B-school. It just wasn't recognized as such. The accounting program is tops!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU College of Business named to The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools”

I was looking at the list, surprised to see us and not FIU on the list...I thought they had a real good business school (no sarcasm) I really did
Back to the top

owlmart said

I was looking at the list, surprised to see us and not FIU on the list…I thought they had a real good business school (no sarcasm) I really did

They will, just wait till next year!  ;)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

All I know is that my accounting degree from FAU will be worth a lot more than a comparable UCF/FIU/USF accounting degree.  The School of Accounting has ranked in the top 10 schools for CPA exam pass rates in the country for several years in a row.  That is a testament to the quality of that program.  I'm really proud to be in it, that's for sure.
Back to the top

Re: FAU College of Business named to The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schoo

Nissanfan84 said

All I know is that my accounting degree from FAU will be worth a lot more than a comparable UCF/FIU/USF accounting degree.  The School of Accounting has ranked in the top 10 schools for CPA exam pass rates in the country for several years in a row.  That is a testament to the quality of that program.  I'm really proud to be in it, that's for sure.

Not really, I have been always against what a degree from certain school can get you. I completely believe that the chance of getting a job should be based on the individual's ability, not the school they went to.
Don't get me wrong, I am really happy for FAU and its students. This might attract more students in the future and the school will be more recognizable nationwide.
These news are perfect for a rival we have down south who says that we are inferior in EVERYTHING.
Back to the top
Control functions: