Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ WKU - 11/06/10 @ 4:30 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Week Thread: FAU @ WKU - 11/06/10 @ 4:30 p.m.

8)Fau take this game from WKU, 34 to 10. Van V'S Deacons of defense win there battle. It's what up front that count and the front seven is much improved this season on defense. The front four is getting plenty action and the back three Eugene, Lockley, and Johnson lead the sunbelt linebacker's in tackles this year,see stats on sunbelt stat page. FAU has three linebacker's in the top 20 in tackles this year. hip hip hurray! substitution  is the key to experience. Coach Van keep rotating those player in and out and we want have a lack of experience issue to face. If Wku go with a passing game our secondary will light them up with the resurgent Polo and capable Bartels, who is third in tackles in the sunbelt and there partner mr Alexander and company. This group will look to rain on Mr. Rainey's parade. GO Deacons of the Defense go! FAU GO OWLS.

FAU 34
WKU10
Back to the top

since it isn't on a regular cable channel, I doubt channel surfing will carry this one.
Back to the top

Doesn't have to be on regular cable. I'd be very surprised if Channel Surfing didn't have todays game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Game Week Thread: FAU @ WKU - 11/06/10 @ 4:30 p.m.

Jab979 said

Doesn't have to be on regular cable. I'd be very surprised if Channel Surfing didn't have todays game

you were right - they are streaming it
Back to the top
Control functions: