Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

starting with UC Davis

Add topic

starting with UC Davis

My take, this is a must win game. Yeah is it the first game of the year but its going to determine who this team is. They played together for a year, in Europe this past summer, etc….

After the top 50 teams the rpi's are based off of last years wins/lost, your conference and % of returning starters. So in our case, the team was under .500, from a below average conference and return 80% of our team which puts us around 190 (mratings.com is the most accurate in my opinion because it an average every poll). UC Davis is about 15 spots behind us, which means nothing. So if this team is going to be great, I think beating UC Davis is a must win game. I would like to take Portland as well, a top 100 rpi team.

also great is it the best team we play technically is Siena this year? There's no reason why this team can't be a top 50 team with the two big man and the 50 guards we have going Harlem Globetrotters on everyone.
Back to the top

Re: starting with UC Davis

Exit39 said

also great is it the best team we play technically is Siena this year?

Exit, curious why you said this…some sort of "formula"??

;D
Back to the top

Re: starting with UC Davis

eh, two days ago it was siena and now we're ranked a little lower. there's more and more rankings that come out as the season opens. Siena was the best ranked team we were playing, now its florida, followed by mississippi st.

Massey Ratings - Florida Atlantic Owls

it breaks down the scedule with the rpi of the other teams by doing an average of all the rankings out there. i feel its the most accurate. But the majors will always get a little more love anywhere you go.
Back to the top
Control functions: