Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Foam Party?

Add topic

While I was looking for football videos I found this

Did anyone on here attend this?

Things have come along way since the toga parties of my time at FAU.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: FAU Foam Party?

i didnt go but i heard it was pretty crazy. so crazy that the police had to shut it down and for some reason GPT was on lock down too. i heard the line to get in started in the back of the student union and went through the inside and out the front door! im
not sure of the exact # of people but im sure there was over 4,000
Back to the top

We can get 4000 students to go to a foam party but cant get 500 to go to a basketball game on campus  :-[ 
Back to the top

From what I was told by an FAU staff member, there were quite a few (non-students) from other areas who came to the event and displayed questionable states of sobriety.

Hence, the issues with the police showing up.
Back to the top

I went last year when there were well over 2000 people. I was there a little after 10 when it started and when I left, about 1 something, they were turning people away at the door. I was around campus and all sorts of non-FAU randos were asking me "where the party at???" From what I read, the attendance doubled in size this year. Last year you didn't have to show an FAU ID, just sign a waiver… this year they made you go through a metal detector and had people packing in the Union?

Crazy.

it's one of the best events at FAU.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

non-FAU randos were asking me "where the party at???"

:D
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

While I was looking for football videos I found this

Did anyone on here attend this?

Things have come along way since the toga parties of my time at FAU.

That TV host really paid attention to all the "essential" parts when he poured paint on that Madison girl lol  :D
Back to the top

FAU Foam Party?

fauowl said

We can get 4000 students to go to a foam party but cant get 500 to go to a basketball game on campus  :-[

Maybe we should ask Madison to attend…that should bring in the crowd.
Back to the top
Control functions: