Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ MTSU - 11/27/10 @ 3:30 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Week Thread: FAU @ MTSU - 11/27/10 @ 3:30 p.m.

Game Week Thread: FAU @ MTSU - 11/27/10 @ 3:30 p.m.

Jab979 said

Haha yes I am! I keep thinking all day its Saturday. Wow! I feel like an idiot lol. Thanks

Happens to the best of us ;)

Go put up a prediction in the prediction post, it will take the edge off…….

;D
Back to the top

Rick,

Any word on if we can stream this one? Or will there be no watching it at all tomorrow??

Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Rick,

Any word on if we can stream this one? Or will there be no watching it at all tomorrow??

Doesn't look like it…there is nothing listed on the MTSU site whatsoever…combed it thoroughly…

Back to the top

Rick said

TeamBeer said

Rick,

Doesn't look like it…there is nothing listed on the MTSU site whatsoever…combed it thoroughly…

Finally found it…they must not want people to know, took quite a bit of effort to locate…anyway:

Link to MTSU Pay Per View

Instructions to note:

"10 Minutes before the event begins, a green box will appear above today's scheduled events."

No word on cost…….
Back to the top

You sir, are the man!

There is nothing like streaming low quality video and then stretching it to your tv! You literally watch the game by feel, guessing which receiver caught that pass or which running back made that play by the way they run, it's a transcendent experience!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

You sir, are the man!

There is nothing like streaming low quality video and then stretching it to your tv! You literally watch the game by feel, guessing which receiver caught that pass or which running back made that play by the way they run, it's a transcendent experience!

I prefer to watch a "clearer" feed from the laptop.  You know, the one where the viewing screen is the size of a postage stamp.  If you put your nose up against the laptop screen, it gives you the sense of a big screen TV in HD.  The down side is that you can't see anything else for about two days.

Go Owls!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: