Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: Troy @ FAU - 12/04/10 @ 2:00 p.m.

Add topic

The Matchup: Troy (6-5, 5-2) vs. FAU (4-7, 3-4)

The Series: Troy 6, FAU 1

When: Saturday, December 4th, 2:00 p.m.

Where: Lockhart Stadium

TV: ESPNU

Ticket Info: 1-866-FAU-OWLS

Visitor's Info: Things to Do In Fort Lauderdale, FL

Current Lockhart Stadium Weather: Here

Latest Line: Here

Back to the top

Re: Game Week Thread: Troy @ FAU - 12/04/10 @ 2:00 p.m.

Florida Atlantic saw hopes for the 2010 post season come to an end in a 38-14 loss to Middle Tennessee on Saturday.

The Trojans fared better knocking off WKU 28-14 to solidify Bowl consideration.

Having met seven times previously, the Trojans hold a commanding 6-1 edge in the series:

10/26/02 A L 61-14
11/06/04 A L 24-6
11/05/05 A L 28-14
11/11/06 H L 24-17
12/01/07 A W 38-32
10/07/08 H L 30-17
11/21/09 A L 47-21

With their lone win resulting in a Sun Belt Conference championship and berth to the 2007 New Orleans Bowl, the Owls will be playing for pride this time around, and open as +4.5 underdogs.

Back to the top

Go Troy!!! Beat the feathers off them Owls!!!
Back to the top

FIU4ever said

Go Troy!!! Beat the feathers off them Owls!!!

If I posted this on their pathetic message board it wouldn't be allowed.

Sad little kittens.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I was very excited about this game until about 3:30 pm Saturday afternoon.  What a disappointing season.  Oh well, I guess I'll relax in the comfort of my home and have a cold one. Is anyone going to the game?
Back to the top

Will be there!
Back to the top

Of course we're going to the game!  We always go to the game.  Some of us have been supporting the team since Slippery Rock and will continue to support the team and go to the game.  It's the last game of the season and it's time to send the team out with a bit of enthusiasm to get them(players)/us(co-miseraters)/donators(hopefully)/etc. pumped up for next year; and (TG) to say goodbye to the old stadium.

Go "Fighting Owls"!  See you there!!!  
Back to the top

Game Week Thread: Troy @ FAU - 12/04/10 @ 2:00 p.m.

OwlSabom said

Of course we're going to the game!  We always go to the game.  Some of us have been supporting the team since Slippery Rock and will continue to support the team and go to the game.  It's the last game of the season and it's time to send the team out with a bit of enthusiasm to get them(players)/us(co-miseraters)/donators(hopefully)/etc. pumped up for next year; and (TG) to say goodbye to the old stadium.

Go "Fighting Owls"!  See you there!!!

Absolutely!  Been going since Slippery Rock.  Then after the game, we are going up to the Burrow for the basketball game.

This program will move to the next level when enough people realize how fortunate we are to even have a football team.

Go Owls!!
Back to the top

I'm going just because I want to see Lockhart one last time, in case someone burns it down after the game!  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I'm going just because I want to see Lockhart one last time, in case someone burns it down after the game!  ;D

Ha ha
Back to the top
Control functions: