Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

happy but pissed

Add topic

how does this team get whipped by american, portland and george mason but hang with florida and beat miss state. i'm pumped they beat them but it pisses me off this could be a one loss team.

going back to watch the victoria secret fashion show.

good win and congrats to the team.

Back to the top

Re: happy but pissed

Well miss state was also missing a few players due to suspension, but each team plays their own style.

I didn't see the American game but from what I read on here it was a very up-tempo game and we couldn't hang.

Also Ray Taylot got a lot more minutes tonight, not sure if that has anything to do with it or not

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

happy but pissed

Hopefully the team is clicking by the beginning of next month when conference play starts.

We are still very young, inconsistant play is going to be a common theme this season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

If Coach can teach the big men to be aggressive but smart, maybe we can keep them out on the court to make a difference like last night.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

If Coach can teach the big men to be aggressive but smart, maybe we can keep them out on the court to make a difference like last night.

Thats the other key, White and Royster have to learn to play smarter.  We have a few big men backups that need to play a role and get in there and take some fouls.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Yup, Royster and White need to be our players and a few of the other big men can be the hackers if need be!
Back to the top
Control functions: