Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2 Free Tickets for Troy game plus Parking Pass

They will need to be picked up in East Boca off Palmetto and I-95.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: 2 Free Tickets for Troy game plus Parking Pass

I'm interested! I can't PM for some rrason…
Back to the top

I know, we used to be able to click on the name and send a message, I don't believe we can do that anymore.

I believe you can pm Rick since he is the moderator, you can either ask him to pm me or he might still have my cell number.  Tell him he can check this message if he needs proof to give it out to you, whichever works.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

2 Free Tickets for Troy game plus Parking Pass

dusky256fc said

I know, we used to be able to click on the name and send a message, I don't believe we can do that anymore.

I believe you can pm Rick since he is the moderator, you can either ask him to pm me or he might still have my cell number.  Tell him he can check this message if he needs proof to give it out to you, whichever works.

You can send PM's that has not been disabled…….

Click on the icon below the avitar, bottom right…

Ps, don't have the cell number!  Got a new phone since then, and they could bring my info over…….

Back to the top

Rick said

dusky256fc said

I believe you can pm Rick since he is the moderator, you can either ask him to pm me or he might still have my cell number.  Tell him he can check this message if he needs proof to give it out to you, whichever works.

You can send PM's that has not been disabled…….

Click on the icon below the avitar, bottom right…

Ps, don't have the cell number!  Got a new phone since then, and they could bring my info over…….

Thanks Rick

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Anytime!
Back to the top
Control functions: