Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OL Daniel Donnelly commits to FAU

Add topic

OL Daniel Donnelly commits to FAU

"The 6-foot-4, 285-pounder, who played offensive tackle and defensive end for Monarch, picked the Owls over interest from FIU, South Florida, Virginia and Wake Forest."

Seems like a talented young man…decent size too.

-Go Owls!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/recruitingcentral/sfl-daniel-donnelly-commits-120610,0,4404436.story
Back to the top

Re: OL Daniel Donnelly commits to FAU

Woo Hoo, verbal number 2! Good size And another lineman…we need lots of them!

Go Owls and welcome Daniel!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Woo Hoo, verbal number 2! Good size And another lineman…we need lots of them!

Go Owls and welcome Daniel!

Yes, we do!

Congrats to Daniel on his verbal!
Back to the top

I played high school football with both him and his brother Dan started at center his freshmen year ( I was a senior) but i have known Dan and his family for a long time they are great people. Im happy to see to him come to FAU  my highschool puts out a couple D-1 kids evey year he is the first to commit to FAU
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

I played high school football with both him and his brother Dan started at center his freshmen year ( I was a senior) but i have known Dan and his family for a long time they are great people. Im happy to see to him come to FAU  my highschool puts out a couple D-1 kids evey year he is the first to commit to FAU
You mean Howard did something right?  :)
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

His brother is Jonathon.  ;)
Back to the top

Howard does lots of things right and we owe him our respect and thanks for coming to FAU and starting this program from nothing....but obvioulsly not enough anymore to MAINTAIN a winning program in a SHITTY conference. Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: