Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

'Tis The Season

Hey everyone,
I know this is in the wrong forum but I wanted to post this in the place where most people will see this. I wanted to thank Rick and Francois for all the hard work they put into this website and all the time they put in. They are able to keep us abreast of what's going on in Owl Country while both have F/T jobs to deal with as well.

While other websites make you pay for information about FAU, The Owl's Nest continues to be free and gives us not only better information than the other sites but a place for fans of not only FAU but other schools as well to come and see what's happening with our beloved Owls. Whether it be a play by play for Football, Baseball, Basketball games or the latest in recruiting information, Owl's Nest always is on top of it and has the latest.

With it being the holiday season I thought it would be nice if we can show our appreciation to Rick & Francois for all the hard work they do by donating some money to help them keep this site up and running for free. I know times are tough for everyone and any amount will surely be appreciated. Whether it be $5 or $100. I myself just donated $10. To make a donation please follow the simple steps on this page.

Click to Donate

I know there a lot of people who just read the information and don't post which is fine, not everyone likes to participate but if everyone could donate something I'm sure it will be a big help

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: 'Tis The Season

Wow Jab, thanks for the nice note and donation, very kind of you :)

Also, Gray Owl, thanks for your donation as well!

Back to the top

Contact form is not coming up for Checks and money orders?
Back to the top

'Tis The Season

You can also send money via Paypal. Mich easier and quicker than check/money order

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Link to the Contact Page from within the"Donation Page" should now be working.
Back to the top

Francois said

OWL4EVER said

Link to the Contact Page from within the"Donation Page" should now be working.

Check is in the mail.  Merry Christmas!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Check is in the mail.  Merry Christmas!

Thanks OWL4EVER, Merry Christmas to you as well!

Back to the top
Control functions: