Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Verbal Commit - OL Mohammad Farah

Add topic

OL Mohammad Farah - 6-2, 280 lbs

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/dec/17/prep-football-esteros-farah-verbally-commits-fau/

Here's a highlight video.  Looks like he played DL too.

Back to the top

Re: New Verbal Commit

Teriffic news, video had me laughing because it reminded me of the Blind Side - he just dominated those hs kids like "Big Mike" did! LT too but looked pretty impressive on the DL too!
Back to the top

Totally off the radar - I'm assuming another hidden gem found by the coaching staff.
Back to the top

Nice video but I have to ask those who are critizing recruiting.

Seems like he has good physical stats and speed but,has NO stars and is not listed on Rivals/Scouts.

Are you happy with this verbal?

Im ok with it myself as I usually trust the staff on recurits but for those who think we have crappy recruiting classes this is another one that will contribute to a "worst" class label.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

looks pretty quick and agile for a big.  If he stays on the OL, he could be a pretty effective pulling guard.  One play in the video he pulls and makes a nice block and jumps in excitement.  Gotta love the passion for knocking kids on their rears.
Back to the top

not great height for OT, i would thing he gets moved to guard
Back to the top

New Verbal Commit - OL Mohammad Farah

Baller07 said

looks pretty quick and agile for a big.  If he stays on the OL, he could be a pretty effective pulling guard.  One play in the video he pulls and makes a nice block and jumps in excitement.  Gotta love the passion for knocking kids on their rears.

Just talked with Mohammad, and that's where Coach Williams wants him. Says he's played both ways in high school, but as of now they want him to play guard.

Seems to have a nice relationship with Williams and made the decision after an in-home visit Thursday.
Back to the top

nice to hear the coaches are out working hard this recruiting game
Back to the top

I say move him to fullback.  ;D

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: