Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tomorrows game canceled

Add topic

Per Mike Jarvis II on Facebook, tomorrows game against Manhattan is canceled because Manhattan is stuck in NY

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Tomorrows game canceled

Here's Manhattan's release, stinks to be in that situation, and was really looking forward to the game  :-\

RIVERDALE, N.Y. - The sixth largest blizzard in history to hit New York City has altered the Manhattan men's basketball team's travel plans to Florida Atlantic, after it paralyzed the metropolitan area with over 20 inches of snow. The Jaspers and Owls were set to meet on Thursday at 7 p.m., but due to thousands of cancelled flights and a multiple day wait to reschedule with airline carriers, the contest is forced to be moved to a later date yet to be determined.

The Jaspers were originally scheduled to leave on Tuesday afternoon from Newark International Airport. After their flight was cancelled, Manhattan exhausted all efforts to make alternate arrangements to get the team to Boca Raton, Fla. in time for Thursday's contest. Manhattan will now look forward to its MAAC contest at Rider on Mon., Jan. 3 at 7 p.m.
Back to the top

FAU say's there is no chance of the game being played before Monday, so next game will be then against FMU…
Back to the top

How did u get this information?!?!  ;)

Jab979 said

Per Mike Jarvis II on Facebook, tomorrows game against Manhattan is canceled because Manhattan is stuck in NY
Back to the top

Fyi:

Tickets purchased for the original game date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

How did u get this information?!?!   ;)

Jab979 said

I don't know some weird guy who talks about beer all the time told me. I'm not sure who he is though  ;D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Nunzio42 said

How did u get this information?!?!   ;)

Jab979 said

I don't know some weird guy who talks about beer all the time told me. I'm not sure who he is though  ;D

Don't trust those people….they are just as bad as stoners……beer people are EVIL EVIL EVIL…..I heard they facebook stalk coaches of the team too…..CREEPY PEOPLE I TELL YOU!  :o

btw now u can go to Rud's Birthday bash…..me u and kel!  WOOT WOOT!
Back to the top

Tomorrows game canceled

This just in per FAU:

Game has been moved to January 11th, 7:00 p.m., at the Burrow
Back to the top
Control functions: