Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Michigan's Rich Rodriguez Canned...

Add topic

Michigan's Rich Rodriguez Canned...

Yep, 15-22 at the Big House aint going to get it done.

So, how is UWV looking now?

Should have stayed…

Please, hold the HIRE Rich Rodriguez thread!  ;D

Jim Harbaugh Rumored in the Running as Replacement
Back to the top

Re: Michigan's Rich Rodriguez Canned...

Looks like Harbaugh is meeting with the 49ERS.  We'll take Denard Robinson as a transfer though, he'd make a great WR in our offense.  I would never want ROD, I hate his offense.
Back to the top

The said

I would never want ROD, I hate his offense.

Think that had anything to do with the failure in the BIG 10??
Back to the top

No one wants Rich Rod. Should've stayed at WVU.

More and more schools are going back to pro. Spread offense not working for him.

Especially when you have Ryan Mallet on your team and let him transfer to Arkansas because he's not a "spread QB".

You can keep Denard Robinson and your spread offense. I'll take Mallet a 1st round draft pick

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I'd be surprised if Denard didn't transfer cant imagine the next coach using him at QB…FAU is close to home and we can use a PR/WR…
Back to the top

owlmart said

I'd be surprised if Denard didn't transfer cant imagine the next coach using him at QB…FAU is close to home and we can use a PR/WR…

I'm sure he's good as gone

Back to the top

As of right now we need a qb too. Even in pro style O, imagine what he could do in the Belt with a few designed runs mixed in (a must with our O line!) and his own natural scrambling.

I would say 30 TD passes and 15 TD runs. He would make Dasher look like a chump! He would have to sit a year but beg him to come coaches, beg him! He alone coming here would help open the floodgates of higher level recruits to FAU!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

As of right now we need a qb too. Even in pro style O, imagine what he could do in the Belt with a few designed runs mixed in (a must with our O line!) and his own natural scrambling.

I would say 30 TD passes and 15 TD runs. He would make Dasher look like a chump! He would have to sit a year but beg him to come coaches, beg him! He alone coming here would help open the floodgates of higher level recruits to FAU!

You have a better chance of hiring Mike Leach lol

Back to the top

True! But make the offer anyhow, it can't hurt! And who knows, maybe he would like to play closer home and be the star. Longshot, but the the heck.

And we just need to be listed along with other bigger name programs on lots of these recruits as offered or even considering to help raise our recruiting profile and standards.

Again, recruiting is sales, even for the biggest, best and strongest programs. Show them you want them AND give them reasons to want to attend/play at your school. A LOT of these kid's sign where they do BECAUSE of who else and the quality the other recruits considering/committing there. Obviously, never a strong suit for us and THAT has to change.
Back to the top

owlmart said

LOL!  You think a 3rd Team All-American QB is going to transfer to FAU and play PR/WR….

I think I need a break from this board.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: