Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who will help open Owl Stadium?

Barring some unforeseen change, the Owls will open their on-campus stadium against a Sun Belt opponent. Which available SBC school would you prefer to see?

Louisiana-Monroe
Western Kentucky
Arkansas State
Middle Tennessee

You must select between 1 and 22 options

Who will help open Owl Stadium?

FAU is scheduled to host Middle Tennessee; Arkansas State; Western Kentucky; and Louisiana-Monroe in 2011. Which of these teams would you prefer to see open our on-campus stadium?

2010 Records:
Middle Tennessee (5-3)  6-7
Louisiana-Monroe  (4-4)  5-7
Arkansas State     (4-4)  4-8
Western Kentucky (2-6)  2-10
Back to the top

Re: Who will help open Owl Stadium?

WKU,

While they are getting better they should still be the most beatable team that year.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

E. None of the Above

But if forced to choose one, Middle Tennessee…at least people have heard of them since they have played in a Bowl recently.
Back to the top

I say MTSU as well. They will be the strongest opponent out of the bunch, and you now our players will be extra pumped to play during our stadium opener. Should give us that extra boost to win!!!
Back to the top

I voted the Blue Raiders... Like someone said above, at least they have some recognition outside of the conference.
Back to the top

Captain said

I say MTSU as well. They will be the strongest opponent out of the bunch, and you now our players will be extra pumped to play during our stadium opener. Should give us that extra boost to win!!!

exactly what I was thinking as well. Plus we have a good history with them, first FBS we ever beat, the hellish "Miracle in Murfeesburo", they just had a couple bowl games the past years… so yeah!
Back to the top
Control functions: