Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

no bowl.. a blessing in disguise!?

I like the recruiting thus far.... best in three years. Maybe no bowl is what we needed. Still leaves us with another two years of misery. I like Leach..... but maybe we need howard for another four years to see what the "legend" is woth with four years in a stadium (Does he still have the U in him)? Lets have a a poll and serious talk. Alsy, whats up with a 250 donation before a ticket in the beer drinking sections.... seems steep after all we have endailed after the past two years. I say we start a crusade to have 250 donation and as many tickets as we want in the beer drinking section !!!!!
Back to the top

Re: no bowl.. a blessing in disguise!?

your stadium has beer drinking sections?…jees, at Sanford in Athens they'll toss you in the pokey for that…
Back to the top

Ya FAU sells beer on campus, or did when I was there. Is Wakadoos, or what ever replaced it, still selling beer?

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. - Voltaire
Back to the top

no bowl.. a blessing in disguise!?

Handofdoom_ said

Ya FAU sells beer on campus, or did when I was there. Is Wakadoos, or what ever replaced it, still selling beer?
Yes, Cayote Jacks sells beer and I believe the Living Room theater does as well
Back to the top

I once got in a discussion with campus police about it, and believe it or not there is NO policy on open containers.  As long as you are 21 you can walk around with case any day, any time.  I was shocked about it frankly. (and not that there is anything WRONG with it…)
Back to the top

leghumper said

your stadium has beer drinking sections?…jees, at Sanford in Athens they'll toss you in the pokey for that…

You can only buy alcohol in the club, loge or suites.  In the premier and above it is included in the price of the ticket, in the priority you can purchase it.

The tickets are actually pretty well priced.

Club section here I come.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: