Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fisher out w/ Titans

Jeff Fisher is out with the Titan's. How will this affect Rusty - we shall see. Your thoughts???
Back to the top

Re: Fisher out w/ Titans

Fisher out w/ Titans

we still need a QB at Carolina.  ;D
Back to the top

I heard this morning that the Titans are considering promoting from within for the head coaching job.  Which to me means that there is a good chance Rusty might have the opportunity to compete for his roster position??? 
Back to the top

I think he is a good coach, that seems like a bad decision.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

From the sound of it, Fisher was the guy who most believed in Rusty.

Rusty needs more time to develop. If they bring in a veteran QB and recruit a new one, he could be pushed way down the roster and it doesn't sound like he's shown enough ability to be sought out by other teams for a higher roster position.
Back to the top

Saw on twitter that the Titans are going to bring in a vet and draft a rookie. Hate to say it but its not looking good for Rusty.
Back to the top

This whole scene with Tennessee does not bode well for Rusty. With the Pro Bowl last week and Super Bowl this week, I kinda wish his agent would drag him over to Texas and "walk the lobby with him" a' la Jerry MacGuire.

Unfortunately 6th round draft picks don't get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to bad starts in the league. I think he got a raw deal. If anyone read some of the player tweets right after VY got benched, and the following week after the Houston game, it was very clear that number 11 wasn't going to get much help out there. Nothing personal I'm sure, but I think the locker room initially got caught up in the drama.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Just like in Atlanta when Vick tore the clubhouse apart! Rusty and the coaching staff got screwed and I hope his career can survive it and go on.

Go Rusty and go Owl's!
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Saw on twitter that the Titans are going to bring in a vet and draft a rookie. Hate to say it but its not looking good for Rusty.

Since they don't have a coach who is making these decisions, the ball boy?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

FAUfasho said

Since they don't have a coach who is making these decisions, the ball boy?

Probably the GM  ;).

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: