Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4 Game Special

Add topic

When I was getting my tickets to the MTSU game I mention to Mike LaRocco there was an interest in having a half-season tickets. He sent me a response that he has set up a 4 game ticket plan which is for reserved seating for $60 this covers our last 4 home games. If you have any questions call the ticket office and ask for Mike.
Back to the top

Re: 4 Game Special

Aren't tickets $12 per game? 12x4= $48…even if tickets are $15 per game..15x4= $60…was he making a sarcastic joke or do I have the prices wrong? Idk, im a student so i get in free but im curious, let me know!
Back to the top

Reserved seating, midcourt behind the benches…$18 per seat usually.

We're willing to pay a premium so we don't have to sit with the students  ;)
Back to the top

Now why wouldn't you want to sit with the students? Better get used to a rowdy, standing crowd! Soon the whole burrow will be like that!  ;)
Back to the top

I think a few of us Dirty Birds are going to be sitting on the old peoples side for the FIU game. I don't think the student section needs our help anymore which is awesome! Onto to the next thing, the old people! haha  ;D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I'm a student and I pay a premium not to sit with fellow students, how bout them apples?  8)
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I think a few of us Dirty Birds are going to be sitting on the old peoples side for the FIU game. I don't think the student section needs our help anymore which is awesome! Onto to the next thing, the old people! haha  ;D

Come on over, we definitely need a lift over on this side.  ;)

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Yep….Ill be on the Old Farts Side of the court for the FIU Game……

Probably have a better chance of getting kicked out of the game on that side of the court…(which is not my goal)
Back to the top

4 Game Special

Nissanfan84 said

I'm a student and I pay a premium not to sit with fellow students, how bout them apples?  8)

Why Nissan lol?
Back to the top

josulli8 said

Now why wouldn't you want to sit with the students? Better get used to a rowdy, standing crowd! Soon the whole burrow will be like that!  ;)

I am one of the few fans that is loud on that side and though in my day I would consider myself to be a wicked heckler I don't do it anymore because there's nothing cool about a guy in his 30s wrecking some 19 year old kids kitchen. Some of the students are doing a great job there.

We did two games in the student section last season and to be honest it felt weird, it'd be like me going to a frat party right now. Could I have fun? Sure but I've already had my turn.
Back to the top
Control functions: