Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TEST Football Academy at FAU

Thought I would pass this along…

TEST Football Academy moving operations to Florida Atlantic University (FAU)

NJ-based TEST Sports and South Florida-based Athletes Edge have partnered to form "TEST Football Academy" - a leading football source for NFL players and NFL Combine prospects to improve their pro opportunities. Programs to be offered in New Jersey and Boca Raton, Florida.

Link

Anyways, Owl Head Strength Coach Rod Payne is listed under the "Coaches" category as the O and D Line Coach at the Florida location.

Website has some nice photos of the Oxley center up.

I've read that former UF safety Will Hill and Arkansas tight end D.J. Williams are training there. Sure there are others.

Back to the top

Re: TEST Football Academy at FAU

There are a # of top notch ath. there. Patrick peterson #1 projected draft choice is there also. This is the same camp Franz Joseph went to several years back he has and ad. with them. FAU has a player there this year also, Michael Lockley, see photo on link. We wish him well. Good  things happening at the OWLS house. If you build it they will come. Where would you rather train this time of the year New jersey or Boca!
Back to the top

Not knowing much about this partnership…I can speculate that we could offer our facilities to this company and in return we get former and future NFL players to be around and work out in our facilities and that could be a very huge thing to recruits.

I know I personally took a tour of our facilities this past year and ran into Jevon Kearse working out.  High school kids would like that.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Not knowing much about this partnership…I can speculate that we could offer our facilities to this company and in return we get former and future NFL players to be around and work out in our facilities and that could be a very huge thing to recruits.

I know I personally took a tour of our facilities this past year and ran into Jevon Kearse working out.  High school kids would like that.

Got to help having NFL'ers around.

Especially during all of these official visits.
Back to the top

TEST Football Academy at FAU

Yeah Rick, that would be a good story for you IMO. Tell the world that FAU is such a great place that pros and future draftees come there to train. FAU former players train there also. I am sure, that would woo some future football player, don't you. FAU is about to explode, what about that!
Back to the top

Spoke with one of the TEST guys yesterday…

Apparently Lockley is doing very well right now, and should have a great 40 time at the pro day.

I also talked with Dino Cox and he's working out here as well.

Good luck to both of them.
Back to the top
Control functions: