Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Please Help a Die-Hard FAU Football Fan Win A New Fleece Cover for His Bed...

Jack, an adopted Terrier, is a die-hard Owls football and men's basketball fan…but he finds himself in dire need of a new fleece cover for his bed!

You can help him in this quest by simply clicking on the link below and placing your vote for him in the "Kuranda Dog of the Month Contest"…you may vote once per day, so please do so, and share this link with all of your friends on Face Book as well!

Vote for Jack Here

On behalf of Jack,

Thanks!

-Rick
Back to the top

Re: Please Help a Die-Hard FAU Football Fan Win A New Fleece Cover for His Bed...

WAY behind, kind of like the Owl's vs. tha Gators….get with it Ow fans - vote for a team member! Go Jack and Go Owl's!
Back to the top

Re: Please Help a Die-Hard FAU Football Fan Win A New Fleece Cover for His Bed...

+1
Back to the top

Go Jack Go!!!

Back to the top

Breaking Developments per E-Mail from contest Host Kuranda:

"discovered that next month's contestants are mixed in with our January Contest", and will "remove all the February contestants from this month's contest ASAP."

:D

So, he likely will not be up there soon…which is good news, since we want him to have the most fair shot; as others had a whole month practically!

BUT, I will tap this thread again when he is…

Thanks all!

-Rick
Back to the top

I'll definetly vote for Jack.  Is he yours Rick?  I have a dachshund who think's he's a Jack Russell.  The few times I've gotten to watch a game with him he usually runs and hides in fear of my yelling, and the distinct possibility of becoming a projectile himself.  ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

I'll definetly vote for Jack.  Is he yours Rick?  I have a dachshund who think's he's a Jack Russell.  The few times I've gotten to watch a game with him he usually runs and hides in fear of my yelling, and the distinct possibility of becoming a projectile himself.  ;D

:D Nice!

No, he's not mine, but I know for a fact that he loves the Owls…his owner showed me his cage one day, and he has a men's basketball parking pass from a year or two ago sitting right on top of it…so, maybe will will make him the Nest's unofficial mascot :)

He'll be back on the page to vote Feb 1st!
Back to the top

Ok, we're back on…the contest started this morning, and Jack is in the lead!

Vote for Jack Here

Please cast your vote daily, as one per day is allowed!

Thanks,

Rick

Back to the top

Voted
Back to the top

Please Help a Die-Hard FAU Football Fan Win A New Fleece Cover for His Bed...

OWL4EVER said

Voted

He's kicking butt!
Back to the top
Control functions: