Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fear The Beard

Add topic

Couple of us were thinking of growing some rally beards. A sign of unity to support our boys to get into the tourney…. Jarvis used to have one, maybe he'll grow it back too….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: Fear The Beard

I love it! I already have one lol but I love the idea! Take some pics or maybe make some shirts for fear the beard

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Fear The Beard

Jarvis is asking for school unity... Hopefully he reads here or someone can get word to him that we would like for him to join us...

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

My suggestion would be to call or email the Mike Jarvis show on Monday or show up there and talk to him in person.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Im in, but my wife might have an issue with it...
Back to the top

I mean...my brother IS on the team..i can just pass the word along lol.......
Back to the top

lol.... let us know.... put the razor away for a few weeks....

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Until recently, I always sported a beard whether it was close cut, or long..always groomed though…so it won't be hard for me to have a beard if this sign of support catches on…let's hope the women fans don't grow their beards though..but yea sure, I'll pass the word along lol..maybe we should get more pledges on here first?
Back to the top

I will grow mine out for this good cause…..I just wont say anything to my wife till she starts complaining….then I will tell her that I am going to donate the hair to a good cause once I am done.  LOL
Back to the top

:D :D :D

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: