Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO: Closing Moments as FAU Rallies to beat FIU 73-72

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: VIDEO: Closing Moments as FAU Rallies to beat FIU 73-72

"FAU fans rushing the court, because they haven't done that before haha" Shut the hell up! You work for CSS nuff said!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

VIDEO: Closing Moments as FAU Rallies to beat FIU 73-72

LMAO I thought the same thing.  What the heck is he talking about.  ;D
Back to the top

This is the first time that I'm OK with the fans rushing the court. A win like that warrants a celebration like that. Had we won by like 5 then there's no reason to rush the court. But being down by 7 with just over a minute left against a rival in place that had so much energy is worth rushing the court in my opinion.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

This is the first time that I'm OK with the fans rushing the court. A win like that warrants a celebration like that. Had we won by like 5 then there's no reason to rush the court. But being down by 7 with just over a minute left against a rival in place that had so much energy is worth rushing the court in my opinion.

I agree. I'm usually against rushing the court especially against a Sun Belt school but after yesterdays win, I don't care if we played St. Mary's school for the blind rushing the court was awesome last night. The players were eating it up. Guys like Royster, Tucker, and Shavar who have seen it when there were 100 people there on a good night

Back to the top

FAU said

LMAO I thought the same thing.  What the heck is he talking about.  ;D

He's trying to be funny because we rushed the court against USF and he thinks we rush it all the time. You work for CSS because you couldn't get a broadcasting job on a real network so keep your sarcastic comments to yourself A-Hole

Back to the top

They didn't do enough homework to realize FAU has a habit of rushing the court.
Back to the top
Control functions: