Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Anyone watch?

I worked yesterday, but I did see a twitter note that said JVC brought the nation team down inside the 6 during 2 minute drill before Damien Berry got stuffed on a 4th and 1. Russ Lande had some good comments about Rob Housler during the week. I can't find any stats or notes on the game. Can't wait for the combine, and will be cheering for our boys.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Anyone watch?

Jeff had the chance to win the game but threw it a little too high in the endzone. He had some good runs and showed that he is versatile. He did good considering that he did not get much playing time. Good thing  - he will be healthy for the combine. He has a great character and is a wonderful young man and makes FAU proud. Good luck Jeff !!
Back to the top

Anyone watch?

Got this from the winners and losers of the Texas vs. the Nation game/week on the Sporting
News;

Listed as no. 2 winner!

2. Robert Housler, TE, Florida Atlantic

The Class of '11 is weak on elite tight ends, so Housler could go higher than expected. He caught the ball well all week, showing the body control and concentration to adjust and catch off-target passes. He also displayed surprising athleticism and quickness, and he runs smooth and sharp routes. He has a good build and shows surprising speed to get open down the seam. He now projects as a third-round option.

Read more: Winners and losers of Texas vs The Nation week - NFL - Sporting News
Back to the top

Hey FAUFBL, has Jeff been under the weather? I noticed his weight is down. Hope he's doing well.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: