Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Want to Call the Denver Coach?

Add topic

Want to Call the Denver Coach?

Denver Pioneers Coach Joe Scott's radio show is tonight:

DENVER - The Joe Scott Radio Show will be broadcast tonight at the Pioneer Restaurant from 7-8 p.m. MT on Mile High Sports Radio AM 1510 and FM 93.7, the flagship stations of Denver basketball, as well as Pioneer Vision. Fans can call 303-297-1510 to ask Coach Scott questions, or a microphone will be available for fans at the Pioneer.

Google Mile High Sports 1510, or FM 93.7 Denver, and you should be able to get a stream of the show. It's 7-8 Mountain Time, so that should be 9-10 Eastern. It is simulcast on the two stations.
Back to the top

Re: Want to Call the Denver Coach?

You going GrayOwl??
Back to the top

Don't think so. I would be wearing FAU stuff, and I would prefer not to be set upon and beaten. I am more worried about this happening at the Pioneer Tavern than at the game, where I will be decked out in FAU stuff. I likely will listen in tonight, but I haven't decided whether to call.

BTW, I hope the players bring their woolies. We're expecting 4-8 inches of new snow tonight and Tuesday, with a low Tuesday night of minus-5 (recently revised from 1 above). By Wednesday, when the women play, the high should be in the mid-20s and Thursday, when the men play, the high should be a balmy 36. By game time (7 p.m. Mountain), however, it likely will drop to 26-28 or so. However, forecasts in this area can change rapidly and frequently because of micro-climes associated with the mountains, updrafts, downdrafts, Arctic cold fronts, etc. Fortunately, the heating system at Magness Arena, home of the Pioneers, is fine. Nonetheless, the floor itself can by cool because it is put down over the hockey ice. Hockey, of course, is the big sport for Denver, which was ranked No. 2 nationally last week; I haven't seen the latest rankings.
Back to the top

grayowl said

Don't think so. I would be wearing FAU stuff, and I would prefer not to be set upon and beaten.

:D

Die hard!

I just hope we don't run into any more travel "issues"…but would imagine that it is far enough North to avoid ice, and Denver is well prepared for snow…so, there shouldn't be…….
Back to the top

The Denver airport can handle seriously bad weather. If a plane can't get down here, or off the ground here, it shouldn't be flying. Safety, fortunately, is a key element of things.
Back to the top
Control functions: