Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Need a Baseball Fix?

Add topic

While I was unsuccessfully looking around for some FAU baseball coverage, I did notice that SE La. and FIU are on ESPN3.com next weekend.  Friday and Saturday for sure, Sunday's list is not posted.
Back to the top

Re: Need a Baseball Fix?

They are on ESPN because of Wittles streak.

I bet if he doesn't play they'll go to a different game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

hoot4fau said

While I was unsuccessfully looking around for some FAU baseball coverage, I did notice that SE La. and FIU are on ESPN3.com next weekend.  Friday and Saturday for sure, Sunday's list is not posted.

Sundays game is on ESPNU.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Jab979 said

They are on ESPN because of Wittles streak.

I bet if he doesn't play they'll go to a different game

Streak Ends

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/02/18/2074559/hitting-streak-ends-for-fius-garrett.html
Back to the top

The streak is over, FIU sucks, and the Owl's are 2-0. Now no more on Whitever his name is or the GP's, FIU sucks!

BB wins the east division title, beat the Golden Panthers again, FIU sucks, what a great weekend for the Owl's - and the stadium grows and grows!

Go Owl's!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

The streak is over, FIU sucks, and the Owl's are 2-0. Now no more on Whitever his name is or the GP's, FIU sucks

Are you really that excited about beating Hofstra?

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Need a Baseball Fix?

Hofstra or anybody yes, especially when you consider Stetson sweeping UGA this weekend. Anybody can beat anyone at anytime when you step on the playing field. But especially excited whenever the Owl's beat FIU!
Both were real good exciting nailbiter games though. Too bad Mr. "think of myelf first and only" Thomas is your coach. Good recruiter yes, good coach no. Can't even get the ball in-bounded at the end of the game how many times?
Back to the top
Control functions: