Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Student Alumni Association Paves Way For New On-Campus Stadium

Add topic

BOCA RATON, FL (February 28, 2011) – The Florida Atlantic University Student Alumni Association (SAA) is working to help fund the University’s new on-campus stadium by selling personalized bricks. The bricks, which may be engraved with an individual’s name, an organization’s name or a special message, will be placed in a sidewalk leading into the stadium.

See press release at:
http://www.fau.edu/communications/mediarelations/Releases0211/021122.php

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: FAU Student Alumni Association Paves Way For New On-Campus Stadium

Ordered mine and already got my "mini" brick! Can't wait to see it in the ground when entering the Owl's new ON-CAMPUS stadium!!!!!!!!

Go Owl's!!!!!!
Back to the top

Good luck finding it  ;D ;)
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

Good luck finding it  ;D ;)
My understanding is that there will be manifest and each person will be able to ask where their brick is.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

FAU Student Alumni Association Paves Way For New On-Campus Stadium

When I was joining my fraternity our class bought a brick as a presnt for our chapter! The Mu Beta chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity will have a brick. We used our "mini" brick as part of our contribution to the time capsule Student Government did about a year ago. :)

AEA
Back to the top

I ordered mine!!…in 2007.  Didn't really know at the time if I would ever see it at a stadium.  very cool!!
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: