Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

pro day 3/3/ 2011

pro day 3/3/ 2011

Any comments on pro day!
Back to the top

Re: pro day 3/3/ 2011

I honestly can't wait to see Lockely perform…seriously.

There has been so much hype around the numbers he can put up, I hope he really does shine. Please let him know that the bench record was set this year at 49
Back to the top

Great News clip on Owl acces today that higlights the top 5 prospects ( Housler, Lockley, Vancamp, Jean, and Polo) Good luck to all the Guys working out tomorrow !!

I am excited to see Lockley's performance tomorrow also. I Don't know about the 49 Bench press record but I think he has his eyes on  linbackers Miller and Wilson's numbers from the combine. The scary thing is I hear he can beat them.
Back to the top

Betterthanthedeadorunborn said

Great News clip on Owl acces today that higlights the top 5 prospects ( Housler, Lockley, Vancamp, Jean, and Polo) Good luck to all the Guys working out tomorrow !!

Please, someone tell me how Polo is a top 5 anything! I'm sorry but he sucks! He wouldn't even be a top 5 pick if I was playing flag football, I'd choose the kid in the wheel chair over him. He's cocky for no reason

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Right now I wouldn't be surprised if Housler gets srafted mid-round and then Lockley goes as UDFA. I don't have much hope for the rest of them.
Back to the top

I agree and when I saw JVC was invited to combine I thought for sure Lockley would be invited as well. If he impresses tomorrow which I think he will maybe there's an outside chance at a 6th or 7th round for him.

Lestar Jean really needs to impress tomorrow as well. I think a lot of scouts were disappointed in his performance at the combine

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: