Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ohio State Suspends Football Coach Two Games . . .

Add topic

Ohio State suspended football coach Jim Tressel for two games and fined him $250,000 on Tuesday for violating . . .

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Ohio-State-suspends-head-coach-Jim-Tressel-for-NCAA-violation-030811/?gt1=39002
Back to the top

Re: Ohio State Suspends Football Coach Two Games . . .

What a joke. So he's gonna miss Akron and Toledo. Oohhhh! Want to make a statement suspend him first 2 conference games

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Ohio State Suspends Football Coach Two Games . . .

I beleive all suspensions for any school should be for conference games. And these penalties are a total joke!
Back to the top

Agreed! You or I can coach Ohio Stateand beat those 2 teams.

Apparently the 2 game suspension was just what Ohio State gave Tressel, NCAA says they're investigating it also. They should make an example and suspend him first 2 conference games

Back to the top

and if they really want to make a statement, suspend him for the Michigan game. ;D
Back to the top

Its a double standard, Dez Bryant did something similar with OK State (lying to NCAA) and he was suspened for the season.

Tressell does it and he gets 2 games against Toldedo and Akron? Yeah cuz that seems fair

Back to the top

Do you think that they will fine the school any money, since he knew good players would have missed games, which could have prevented them from the big BCS paycheck?
I think that he and the school will get worse punishment from the NCAA.  I mean c'mon that punishment is like a pregnant chick giving up alcohol for lent.
Back to the top
Control functions: