Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Miami

Add topic

Short travel, anyone going?   I think we can best them!!  And we didn't get an 8 seed, all the way up to a 7 seed ;).
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs Miami

FAU vs Miami

I would expect a great turnout of Owl fans.

Is it confirmed that its at Bank United?
Back to the top

Totally surprised, but happy ;D

West coast would have been a nightmare!
Back to the top

Wednesday at 7:30 AT miami…just confirmed on tv

FLORIDA ATLANTIC…THE NEW "U"
Back to the top

This just in:

The FAU @ UM game will be broadcast on ESPN3.com

Full Tournament bracket: Here
Back to the top

Really looking forward to this match.  I hope to be in attendance on Wed. UM has grown on me in the last 3 years as I am a graduate student there, but will always be a proud FAU alum. I think the owls can hang with this UM team. Go Owls!
Back to the top

I'll be there! I'm hoping they'll be a big FAU turnout. UM fans aren't the most dedicated but they'll get excited for a free t-shirt and somewhat of a big game. Now that I think about it, they're alot like FAU fans, just with more winning tradition, lol. UM can shoot the 3 like crazy and if they get hot then we're done for, but if we play good perimeter D and Royster handles their one threat in the paint then I say we got a chance.
Back to the top

when they listed the all the TV games for the tournament on the selection show, just about all are on the family of networks except like 2…. go figure we are one of those…. PFFT!!

Expected, but also still a little aggetated there is not one peep on the NIT besides the little half hour selection show.

maybe I'm done ranting…

I like the matchup, hope we make a splash on this one.

GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

NCowl said

when they listed the all the TV games for the tournament on the selection show, just about all are on the family of networks except like 2…. go figure we are one of those…. PFFT!!

Expected, but also still a little aggetated there is not one peep on the NIT besides the little half hour selection show.

maybe I'm done ranting…

I like the matchup, hope we make a splash on this one.

GO OWLS!!

The game's on ESPN3. More people have access to that then ESPNU.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Tickets available at FAU box office?.... I would like to sit in an "Owl" area....Did the school get an allotment of tix for this game?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: