Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Goodyear Blimp taking aerial images of the campus today.

Add topic

From Facebook:

Attention Owls: An FAU photographer will be shooting aerial images of the Boca Raton campus today on the Goodyear Blimp! If you catch a glimpse of the blimp over campus between 1:30 and 3:00 p.m., take a snapshot and send it to [email protected].

Those should be pretty cool to see, especially since I have not seen the campus for 5+ years.
Back to the top

Re: Goodyear Blimp taking aerial images of the campus today.

NCowl said

Those should be pretty cool to see, especially since I have not seen the campus for 5+ years.

:o

You are going to pass out when you finally do…….

Place has changed DRAMATICALLY!
Back to the top

Here is a link to FAU's facebook page with the pictures from the blimp

Blimp Photos

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Goodyear Blimp taking aerial images of the campus today.

Love that pic of the dorms and the ocean in the background!

That's got to be in EVERY piece of marketing material we send out to those kids that are freezing up north right now
Back to the top

AND the recruits for all sports too! We are losing an awful lot of Florida talent to bad to midling programs up notrh. Kids for Florida moving up north  and not to good teams or programs so that leaves just to play in a better conference (and get your ass kicked every week!) or to get away from mom and dad!

How many thousands of northern and midwestern kids would not want to move to live in Boca Raton, FL and play sports AND get away from mom and dad! We gotta play to our strength and IT AIN'T THE BELT!

Maybe coaches can't contact players and their families at times, but the school in general can. Market the school, the weather, the beach and get lot's more out of state interest (and incidently out of state tuition too!). My dauighters received marketing materials form MANY dozens of schools for general admissions purposes - let's use the stadium and new dorms in these new shots to build "gereral" interest in MANY more northern and midwestern kids - both in sports and not in sports!

Grow FAU grow!
Back to the top
Control functions: