Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 Home Games

Have you already purchased your 2011 season tickets?

Yes
No
Not Yet, but plan to
Only buying individual game tickets
I'm a student, I get in free :)

You must select between 1 and 30 options

With season tickets sales off to a slow start for the on-campus stadium's inaugural year; I am curious to see how many Owls Nest patrons have season tickets already.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/fau-owls/fl-fau-news-0324-20110323,0,5877462.story
The above SS story is about trying to drive season ticket sales with FAU's new virtual stadium (Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site - Florida Atlantic University).
Back to the top

Re: 2011 Home Games

I had said years ago that once the OCS was finalized, I'd buy season tickets, so I have already paid for mine.  Now I'm just waiting for a seat location…
Back to the top

Been an Owl Club Member and season ticket holder since 2004, have my two tickets paid for already, priority club, just waiting to get in line to pick my seats.

FYI FAUOwls44…I think the date is May 16 when seat selection starts. depending on how many Owl Club points you have, is how you'll be ordered to pick your seats and at the time you're given, you can log in and make the selection. You will know a week before as to when you will be able to log in.

I'm really excited about that!
Back to the top

2011 Home Games

WHile I havent bought mine yet, ( I will do so probably tommorrow) I was really waiting for seating information. Ive been in contact with ticket sales for a few months and told them that I was waiting till further pricing and seating information came out.

Now that the virtual venue has been released and ive taken a look I will get this done and have 3 more tickets to add.

Been a season ticket holder since inception.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I have paid a deposit to lock in 2 Premier Club seats for 5 years, and have already paid for this years tickets as well.
Back to the top

Just saying.. Did a little research on our rivals down south (FIU), and their season tickets start at $42 dollars for endzone and $100 for corners and some sideline.  ???  I know we have to pay for the stadium, but we also need to attract new fans, especially from the surrounding palm beach area.  My concern is that the economy is still very weak, therefore our prices should be more competitive. UM offers $19 seats for most games. Please chime in. 
Back to the top

I agree, I think the prices are outrageous…

I am paying over $70 a game… :o  I love FAU football and will continue to pay but I think my blind dedication is a small percentage of people.  Only problem is that with the cost of the stadium I am not sure they had a choice.

Bottom line is they need to get out of the SunBelt if they want to charge fans and alumni this kind of money.  Its one thing to pay $75 a person to watch FAU vs West Virginia…its another to watch us play University of Louisana Monroe.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

donated money and they promised me a used schnelly pipe. winner, winner exit39 is eating a chicken dinner.
Back to the top

walty12 said

I agree, I think the prices are outrageous…

I am paying over $70 a game… :o  I love FAU football and will continue to pay but I think my blind dedication is a small percentage of people.  Only problem is that with the cost of the stadium I am not sure they had a choice.

Bottom line is they need to get out of the SunBelt if they want to charge fans and alumni this kind of money.  Its one thing to pay $75 a person to watch FAU vs West Virginia…its another to watch us play University of Louisana Monroe.

But you are CHOOSING to pay that much. No one says that you have to pay for priority or premier seating.

I am paying the $135 /5 for $27.00 a game. The inexpensive tickets are there, you just wont have access to all the bells and whistles.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Overall, I really don't have a problem with the prices. If I were them, I'd have a cheaper option in the endzone, maybe $10-15 per game, but other then that I think the prices are fine when compared to other mid-major schools.  Troy for example, charges $100 per seat on the sideline, but requires at least a $50 donation based on location.
Back to the top
Control functions: