Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Park Vista WR Brendan Meyers & Palm Beach Lakes QB Drew Dawson to walk on...

Add topic

“Disappointed but I will earn my scholarship,” Meyers said. “They really haven’t seen me play. (Receivers coach Jared) Allen said I am going to get more chances than usual because he wants to prove to the coaches that I can play.”

Link
Back to the top

Re: Park Vista WR Brendan Meyers & Palm Beach Lakes QB Drew Dawson to walk on...

Why do we need another QB? Unless he walks on and is just head and shoulders above all the other QB's we have, what purpose does that serve us?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Park Vista WR Brendan Meyers & Palm Beach Lakes QB Drew Dawson to walk on...

We shall see, but being a "prefered" walk-on costs us nothing and adds to the roster and adds competition for the positions. As for the WR, may turn out to be good or at least a special teams stud (we can wish!). Good luck to both and welcome to being an FAU Owl!
Back to the top

Park Vista WR Brendan Meyers & Palm Beach Lakes QB Drew Dawson to walk on...

"Dawson was 7-of-13 for 82 yards and two interceptions for Lakes."  :-\
Back to the top

I wouldn't worry much about his QB numbers as he played on the defensive side of the ball for the most part.
Back to the top

FAU said

"Dawson was 7-of-13 for 82 yards and two interceptions for Lakes."  :-\

Maybe they were the 7 prettiest passes man has ever seen.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: